Sunday, July 29, 2007

a big contented sigh


Well, our first craft bazaar is over. It was a busy and sometimes tedious week of crafting leading up to it but in the end our table looked great, we sold a decent amount of stuff and it was so fun. 6 hours went by surprisingly fast too. dave was with us all day too as our faithful minion of change making, holding stuf and lugging around our table and chairs. Theresa and I sat and crafted all day while Dave read his book. Some friends and family came and visited us and we took a few turns around the sale. so now i'll be taking pictures of things that were left over and posting stuff up on etsy now and again and getting ready for our next fair or bazaar.

theresa's amazing business card tree


tiny pin cushion lapel pins


pendants, pendants, pendants


new little owl, Clara


The sisters Sakura and Orange Blossom
Oh, and check out the little fishy pins behind them! Loving them so much.

~trina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything is too cute! hehe, and I'm glad you guys were able to purchase a painting that you liked! I'll be shipping it this week, so be ready for it! :D You're too sweet, I'm so so glad that the painting is going to you two, a home that I know will cherish it! w

Leingang Family said...

Your stuff is so cute! I love it! The next time you have a bazaar, let me know so I can try to come.

I especially love the owl! I would love to get one for Chris' mom. Maybe I will check you out at etsy.